The agreement entered into between you (hereinafter referred to as “Client”) and HyperFund (hereinafter referred to as “Vendor”). By accessing, downloading, using or clicking on “I agree” to accept any Services (as defined below) provided by Client (as defined below), you agree that you have read, understood and accepted all of the terms and conditions stipulated in this agreement.
Vendor has agreed to provide services to the Client on the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement, while Client is of the opinion that the Vendor has the proper and necessary qualifications, experience and abilities to provide services to Client.
Therefore in consideration of the matters described above, the receipt and sufficiency of which consideration is hereby acknowledged, the Client and the Vendor agree as follows:
Scope of Work
The Vendor is to provide the Client with the following services (the “Services”):
- Through the acquisition of a HyperDrive membership via the Client’s computer or Internet compatible devices for the Client’s personal/internal purposes, the Client shall be granted a revocable, limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and non-sublicensable license to access the services rendered by Vendor.
- Vendor will provide educational resources such as text, graphics, photos, audio files, and documents for the Client. The educational resources provided shall be subjected to availability, and shall mainly focus on cryptocurrency terminologies and concepts, and the Client is expressly prohibited to use these resources for resale or commercial purposes.
- Provided that Client constantly comply with the express terms and conditions stated in this agreement, Client shall receive credits (hereinafter known as “HU”) from the Vendor on a periodic basis, which will enable the Client to redeem specified cryptocurrency tokens through the HyperFund platform.
- Whereas, the Vendor is in business of performing such activities and is willing to provide these services to the Client under the terms and conditions of this agreement. The services will include any other tasks which the Client and the Vendor may agree on.
Terms of Service
This terms and condition will remain in full force and effect until the completion of the Services.
- The Client shall establish a budget, acquire cryptocurrency, and transfer the said cryptocurrency to Vendor via the use of their app, web service or other mechanisms as made available by Vendor.
- Vendor Shall:
- Provide the platform with which to perform operations pertaining to cryptocurrency activities.
- Make available the education and instructional content for Client to understand and execute operations as required to accomplish the Client’s aims from the cryptocurrency markets.
- Issue a purchase receipt based on the agreed upon budget that was decided by the Client. This purchase receipt will serve as an extension of the Product and Service Agreement, and all terms and conditions in this Agreement will apply towards the purchase receipt, and the amount stated within.
- Take the budgeted cryptocurrency, in this case, the amount in the purchase receipt received by the client and, via liquidity management activities across multiple exchanges, generate revenue for the Client in the amount of HU from 1.5X to 3X, depending on the membership package the client purchases and the cryptocurrency amount transferred by the Client to the Vendor.
The Vendor shall be entitled, as a fee, to all revenue generated above the amount of targeted HU amount, and the Client shall make no representations of claim to that amount.
The Vendor shall provide an accounting of the use of funds, liquidity management activities undertaken, revenue generated, and transfer to the Client’s account, on a daily basis, the revenue from said activities. The expected return from said activities is estimated to be between 0.5% and 1% of the client’s budgeted amount in HU, equivalent to USD, per 24 hour period.
- Proof of Vendor Competence
While the Vendor will perform on his/her given responsibilities to the best of his/her capabilities, do note that past performance may not be indicative of future results. Different types of operations and activities involve varying degrees of risk, and there can be no assurance that the future performance of any specific investment, investment strategy, or product made reference to directly or indirectly in this agreement, will be profitable, equal any corresponding indicated historical performance level(s), or be suitable for your portfolio.
To the extent that the Client has any questions regarding the applicability of any specific issue discussed above to his/her individual situation, he/she is encouraged to consult with the professional advisor of his/her choosing.
- Risks of Cryptocurrencies
Cryptocurrency is highly risky. Client acknowledge and agree that exchanging HU for specified cryptocurrencies through the HyperFund platform is done so at the Client’s own risk, which include but are not limited to:
- The liquidity, market depth and dynamics of the trading market fluctuate violently and change rapidly, which may result in major gains or losses as the case may be.
- Client is not eligible to receive forked currencies split from any blockchain assets.
- Trading carry risk, and the value of Client’s digital assets may decline. If the value of assets drops to a certain level, Client is responsible for dealing with these market circumstances.
- In some market situations, Client may find it difficult or impossible to trade a cryptocurrency. This may occur, for example, as a result of insufficient market liquidity or technical issues on exchanges.
By registering to use a HyperFund Account, you represent and warrant that (i) as an individual, you are at least 18 or are of legal age to form a binding contract under applicable laws; (ii) as an individual, or legal person, you have full legal capacity and sufficient authorizations to enter into these Terms; (iii) you have not been previously suspended or removed from using HyperFund Services; (iv) your use of HyperFund Services will not violate any and all laws and regulations applicable to you, including but not limited to regulations on anti-money laundering, anti-corruption, and counter-terrorist financing.
The Client’s purchase from the Vendor shall be with full recourse against the Vendor. In the event that the liquidity management services and timed liquidity events fail to produce projected returns, the Vendor will ensure revenue projections are met by liquidating digital portfolios of the Vendor in excess of 100,000,000 USD as and when required to meet any shortfall.
- Independent Contractor
The Vendor is acting as an independent contractor in providing the Services under this Agreement, not as an employee. The parties agree that this Agreement does not create a joint venture or a partnership between them.
All notices or demands required or permitted by the terms of this Agreement will be given in writing and delivered to the parties.
- Time is of the Essence
No extension or variation of this Agreement will operate as a waiver of this provision. Time is of the essence in this Agreement.
Client understands that once membership has been purchased, there is no rescission of this agreement and no refund will be made.
This Agreement contains the entire agreement and understanding by and between the Client and the Vendor and no representations, promises, agreements or understandings, written or oral, not herein contained shall be of any force or effect.
- Choice of Law
This Agreement and the performance under this Agreement and all suits and special proceedings under this Agreement, be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China (Hong Kong SAR).
The provisions of this Agreement shall be deemed severable, and the invalidity or unenforceability of any one or more of the provisions hereof shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the other provisions hereof.
CODE OF CONDUCT:
As a member of the HyperCommunity and user of the HyperFund platform who is sharing the benefits of the company’s growth, there are some standard that you must uphold as a member of the platform and community. HyperTech Group has commitment to innovate the blockchain industry, build great products, and attract loyal users. Respect for our users, for the opportunity, and for each other are foundational to our success, and are something we need to support every day.
Who Must Follow Our Code?
All paid members of the HyperCommunity who have either purchased a new membership or a rebuy must follow this code of conduct.
Our reputation as a conglomerate of companies that people can trust is by far our most valuable asset and it is up to the community and our team to ensure that we continually earn that trust. If there is any suspicion of wrongdoing amongst our community members such as poaching members, defamation, or abuse toward our members and corporate team, we call upon the community members to inform the company to help us uphold the highest integrity.
For those who are building a community or inviting other members to the opportunity, it is absolutely forbidden to pose as the company or use any of the company’s trademarked or copyrighted marketing materials or support channels to promote other businesses.
Anyone found in violation of the above will receive one warning and any subsequent offenses may result in a permanent ban from the company’s support channels and/or appropriate legal action, depending on the severity of the offense.
Our community members who are actively benefiting from the HyperFund platform are to uphold the code of conduct and are forbidden from publicly sharing any misleading of defamatory remarks about HyperFund, the HyperCommunity, or and other other companies/platforms owned by the HyperTech Group. This constitutes fair warning to all of our active and paid members.
Anyone found in violation of the above will receive one warning and a temporary account suspension for 1 week. A repeat offense will result in account termination without warning.
We at the HyperTech Group rely on our community’s and our corporate team’s good judgment to uphold a high standard of integrity for ourselves and for the company. We expect all of our corporate team and our paid community members to follow the Code of Conduct to the letter. We do understand that sometimes, doing the right thing is not an easy call, so if you are unsure of what to do or need some guidance, do not be afraid to consult our community members or the management team for more clarity.